From The WB7TJD Wiki
- The estate sale ads below have all been edited to include "or best offer" on their asking prices. (May 17, 2013)
Classified Ad Listings
Complete HF/VHF/UHF Station $1750 to move quick
This is a complete HF/VHF/UHF Station.
All equipment is nearly new and perfect condition. All of it was purchased in early 2013 and has very little use.
Severe health problems with my wife require us to downsize greatly and move to a smaller location very soon.
I need to sell all of the equipment as a single package. I am taking a huge loss in selling the entire package of equipment at a bargain price of $1750.00.
Please do not try to negotiate a lower price or split the package up. I consider this a bargain and I must sell all of the equipment as soon as possible. The equipment can be seen in operation by appointment.
Cash only, pickup only in East Mesa near the intersection of Crismon Road and Guadelupe - Zip code 85212
- Yaesu FT-450D HF/50MHZ Transceiver
- RT Systems programming software/cable for FT-450
- External Speaker for FT-450D (not the original Yaesu speaker)
- MFJ-993B Intellituner with MFJ-5124Y automatic control unit for Intellituner and FT-450
- Signalink USB audio/digital interface with connecting cables to FT-450D
- MFJ-868B Giant SWR/Wattmeter 1.8-60 MHz
- MFJ-260C 1-650 MHz dummy load
- Two each Daiwa CS-201A DC-600 MHz Coax switches with connecting cables/connectors for all equipment
- Pyramid PS-21KX 12 VDC 20 Amp power supply with connecting cables for all equipment
- West Mountain Radio Rigrunner 400B DC patch panel with connecting cables for all equipment
- High quality PowerPole crimper along with many spare PowerPole connectors for Rigrunner
- Wouxun KG-UV920P-A 2m/440 MHz transceiver with 2 external speakers and RT Systems programming software/cable:
- Diamond SX-400 SWR/Power Meter:
- Diamond DX30A 2m/440 antenna
- Three each Diamond Coaxial Lightning surge protectors
- Chameleon HF end-fed antenna
- PAR EF-SWL HF End-fed receive antenna
- Comet CTC-50M Coaxial Window feed-thru jumper
- Several pre-assembled RG8X feedlines patch cables
- Several spare PL-259/N/BNC connectors
- MFJ RFI suppression cores
- All manuals included
There are other items I have not listed such as RF cable etc. that I will throw in.
Please contact John, KL7GRF
Expires November 1, 2013
Club Members may Advertise here
Club members may advertise here
Advertise here any for-sale or wanted items relating to amateur radio.
Please give your name, and contact information as you wish it displayed.
Your ad expires first day of the month following a full calendar month's viewing.
By example, this notice was an ad posted sometime in July of 2013, it ran the full month of August 2013 and carries the following expiration date:
Expires Sept 1, 2013
Superstition ARC Members Advertise Here
Sell your Amateur Radio gear here.
I have for sale a Major Cartoon HF Transceiver, immaculate condition, Microphone and Computer Interface included. Complete with Manual.
Home for Sale, 75-foot Tower included. Great neighborhood.
I am in need of an Awpf Sputt-tt Model FAP! transceiver that covers 40 meters.
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Picture file sizes of less than 2 Megabytes will be posted, others will be reduced and then posted.
Superstition Amateur Radio Club Members, This Is Your Space.
Please contact Larry, WB7C in our contact page to place your ad.
Your ad, if posted sometime in March 1971, will run the full month of April and carry an expiration date of May 1, 1971.
Expires May 1, 1971
Placing Classified Ads
Please submit Classified Ads to the Web Site Admin, whose address appears on Our Contact Page in the sidebar menu on the left.
Club Held Harmless
Classified Ad Transactions are conducted between the Buyer and Seller directly. The Club shall not act in any way as an agent of either the Buyer or Seller beyond the posting of advertising on this page. Nor shall the Club be held responsible in any way for any product claims represented by the advertiser, nor for any losses incurred by any party relying on this page.
For How Long an Ad Runs
We will post your ad for the remainder of the month that it first appears, and the entire following month. It will therefore run for at least one month, and up to two months, depending on how early in the month it was posted. It will carry an expiration date of the first of the second following month. (For example: Post in June, run through July and expire August 1.)
If You Need It Changed or Pulled
If you need it changed, or if you need it pulled (you've sold out) or if you need it extended, please reference the ad in your email and let us know ahead of expiration time, and we will be happy to change it, pull it or extend it for another month. The ad will be listed in the Table of Contents at the top of the page, and will carry an expiration date at the end of the ad copy.
Thanks to Dave Gardner and DTBusiness.com for our website hosting.